This is a great drill to do and a good piece of gear! This video shows a piece of gear that you may have or at least something like it. If you stow your rifle (AR-15, right?) in a bag like this, it’s important to train with it. I like how the video shows team work along with one of the members acting and training as if he was injured in a firefight.
Watch the whole video and drill below.
Grab yourself a S.O.Tech Go Bag, Extended today, click here. Here are the specs on the bag:
• Easy pull around sling bag for quick access
• 6 Rows of MOLLE on each side
• Internal facing zippers providing security
• Main zippers can be separated or remain linked
• Sturdy grab handle on top and bottom
• Hydration: 100 oz (3 Liters) – bladder not included (We recommend the Camelbak Long Neck bladder)
- Main Pocket: 22″ x 5.5″ x 6.5″
- Side Pockets: 10.5″ x 5.5″
- Front Pockets: 8″ x 4.5″ x 3.5″
Product Code: SGB-X