If you’re looking for an affordable, full-featured scope option for your AR-15 then one popular choice in Monstrum. This manufacturer uses some of the latest breakthroughs in optics manufacturing, along with a no-nonsense approach to design, which allows them to keep prices low and their standards high. This quality tactical scope is absolutely packed with features that you’re going to love, including:
- Adjustable 1.5 – 6x magnification is perfect for short and medium range
- Mil-spec glass BDC reticle offers at-a-glance range estimation
- Dial-controlled crosshair illumination offers 5-levels of brightness in both red and green
- Independently operated red-dot laser for ultra-fast target acquisition
- 1/2 MOA per-click adjustment on both the scope and laser
- Sealed weatherproof packaging resists the rain, heat, and cold
- Scope measures 7″ long, 3.5″ wide, and 3″ tall, weighs only 14.5 ounces
- Picatinny and Weavery rail compatible
One excellent feature about this Monstrum scope is the adjustable illumination which is available in both red and green. Being able to switch to red at night and preserve your night-vision makes this a truly tactical scope. Green is great for use in bright light or mottled shadows, when the crosshair is hard to see.
Also, the independently operated red-dot laser makes this Monstrum tactical scope perfect for short-range or intense engagements where you need to be able to aim in a flash. Rather than staring down the glass you can keep your head up and your eyes open, sighting in the next target instantly.
Finally, Monstrum made this tactical scope available for a discount price. Although simply setting a low price doesn’t mean anything all by itself, the scope is full of great features which makes it not just cheap, but a great value. This tactical scope from Monstrum is durable, reliable, easy to use, and installs in minutes. It’s getting great reviews and, considering the price, Amazon might not be able to keep them in stock for long.